Holistic Allergy Clinic Near You
Holistic Allergy Clinic Near You: Why You Can Feel Confident About Choosing St. Louis Allergy Relief Center:
- Although I entered the healthcare field in the early 1970s, we have been successfully treating allergies and sensitivities in the Chicago area for 15 years. Our Chicago office sees thousands of patient visits a year. We do not need to advertise as almost all new patients are referrals from current patients. People don’t refer their family and friends to a clinic unless they have had success themselves.
- Our warm, caring and attentive staff welcomes you. Since Beverly, my wife, runs the office, she makes sure your experience will be as comforting, encouraging, and reassuring as possible.
- We provide a comprehensive assessment to determine the food and environmental stressors that may be triggering you or your child’s symptoms.
- If you or your child is under medical care for allergies, asthma or other sensitivities, we work with your medical doctors to coordinate our treatments with your western medical care. If you have chosen to seek only alternative choices, our natural treatments are very effective when used alone.
- Only Missouri Licensed and National Board Certified healthcare practitioners, with advanced specialization and training in Advanced Allergy Therapeutics (AAT), will treat you.
- We are passionate about helping adults and children achieve their optimum level of health. We have worked with countless patients successfully relieving their symptoms—and misery.
- We know children. We are more than a wellness center offering treatments for allergies and sensitivities. We are compassionate professionals who are highly trained and know how to work with children. Half of our practice is pediatric. We have successfully worked with thousands of infants, small children, pre-teens and teenagers. We are parents and grandparents.
- We are constantly sharpening our clinical skills through continuing advanced training and education. Thus, you are guaranteed the best, most up-to-date care available anywhere.
- The treatments are painless and non-invasive and gentle enough for infants. No shots. No needles. No drugs. No herbal supplements. No avoidance. Just results.
Why A Holistic Allergy Clinic in St. Louis?
I have been asked why we are opening a clinic in the St. Louis area when our Chicago office is so busy. I could say the reason is that St. Louis ranks 9th among the worst US cities for allergies and that I believe we have the answer to most of their allergic symptoms. And that would be true. But the real reason is that our family lives in Chesterfield and Creve Coeur and we want to spend more time with them. We miss watching our grandchildren grow up. So, what better way to do that than to start an allergy clinic in Chesterfield so we can work and live near them while at the same time helping many, many people!